All These Things That I’ve Done by The Killers
"I got soul, but I’m not a soldier"
◥▶◀◤Audrey’s amazing winter giveaway.◥▶◀◤
Wow!! It’s my second give away, and It’s shorter than last. I can’t afford much right now, but these are just some things I can get for the winner!! uwu
Ok, here are the rules!!
- No give-away blog’s please!!!
- You can reblog/like as many times as you may. Be mindful of your followers!
- Must be following me, please!
- Must be comfortable with giving out your address.
- Please keep your ask open!
- If you don’t reply within twenty-four hours, I will choose another person. This giveaway will be fair, and will be used by a number generator.
This’ll end December 10th, so a very early Christmas present!!
I’m sorry, if you’re out of the US, I cannot ship it. But I will try!
◥▶◀◤ Good luck everybody!! ◥▶◀◤
FIVE DAY’S LEFT YOU GUYS
Hello again friends, it’s about time I launch my second big giveaway. After all the awesome overwhelming success and fun of NYCC, I am ready to pass on the good fortune and smiles.
IMPORTANT EDIT: Ends Dec 31 - last day of the year!!
There will be ONE WINNER THIS TIME [there can onlY BE ONE dadadaaaa]
- Don’t have to follow me but followers get more loot*
- Likes & reblogs count
- Must be ok with providing shipping address and have ask box open
- No side/giveaway blogs (I will check)
* Followers will get THREE prizes, non-followers will get two
WINNER GETS TWO/THREE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Custom pair of horns made by yours truly
- Pair of contacts from eyesbright.com or pinkyparadise.com
- An under $40 fandom swag item**
- An under $40 wig from matchwigs or ardawigs
** fandom swag item can be from any fandom, and can be on ebay, etsy, amazon, whatpumpkin, or topatco
We can discuss your mix & match choices when I choose a winner.
If you also like my Facebook Like Page (I am so damn lazy about promoting it) you can win some random extra goodies!
Pieces of red glass lying scattered on the floor, an imposive chandelier lying ontop of the broken fragments and black crows hovering over the blood red glass, picking at it and seemingly tearing it to pieces like a dead animal. ‘Carroña’ (Carrion) is a work produced for the exhibition Glasstress 201, a parallel event to the 54th Venice Biennale.
My mom refuses to believe that I’m asexual, because she thinks it’s impossible.
I’d just like to see how many people disagree with her